The empowerment of smart, confident girls shines in these photographs. And take note of how attentive their parents are when listening to each animal expert. The Animal Museum may have been awhile ago but these are still fun to look at. Enjoy ~Kristin
 |
| Ella: I felt happy at the end because I taught a lot of things about garter snakes. |
 |
| Claire: I felt nervous and I felt a lot of feelings. Then I got used to it. |
 |
| Sarah: When there were 4 people at my table I was nervous. I stopped feeling nervous; then, I started teaching. My dad came over and I taught my dad. He came back to me. |
 |
| Amanda: I felt happy when my sister and Mommy and Daddy came to see me. |
 |
| Julania: I was tired when 7 people came over at a time. I was sad when my dad left. |
 |
| Virginia: It was fun. The only hard reason was when there were 3 people at a time. |
 |
| Gabrielle: I was glad when my dad came. |
 |
| Nathalie: Actually when people came, people looked and I got nervous but after my family came, I wasn't nervous and then I had fun. |
 |
| Winslow: All the third grade read my paper and I felt brave and really smart. I was kinda sad that we were only doing it for two days. |
 |
| Cassie: I even taught my sister. |
No comments:
Post a Comment