Here are a few of the funny things I've overheard lately.
I know what the S word is. It's stupid.
Julia is moving to Dallas. Will she get a horse? I think she will because all little girls have horses in Texas.
Do you think Mary Poppins is a brave, smart girl?
My worst, favorite nightmare is...
Dad says bad words when he watches sports.
One child said this to me when I was not paying attention and answering what she was asking me: I'm not hearing you, Mrs. Trueblood. Talk louder.
The concept of "yesterday" often provokes some convoluted understandings of time. They did it yesterday and they did it after before yesterday.
Yesterday is not yesterday. It's the other day.
One of my all time favorite lines: Be yourself or you will miss yourself.
One child said: It can make you fat.
Her friend answered: Is that fat or phat with a ph? What kind of fat do you mean?
As one child walked in one morning, she sighed happily and said, "Today is going to be another day in paradise." I completely agree each morning. ~Kristin
No comments:
Post a Comment